Warm up with a bowl of White Chicken Chili. This no-fuss recipe is easy to make and is ready to enjoy in 30 minutes.
Living in Texas, we have temperatures where it’s 75 degrees one day and 25 degrees the next. On those cold, windy days I like to warm up with comfort food with chili being one of them. Chili is one of those recipes that is functional year-round: chili dogs in the summer, Frito pie for football games, and a big bowl of white chicken chili on cold days.
This recipe is one of my favorites and it is so easy to make. If you don’t want to wait on something to simmer for hours this chili only takes 30 minutes in the pot.
The time is quick but what’s even better is that it is a no-fuss dish. Meaning all you have to do is place the ingredients into a pot and then let it do the cooking for you. OK, you might have to stir every once in a while if you feel like it. The only prep this dish will require is for you to cut up a rotisserie chicken; however, most grocery stores have started carrying cut up rotisserie chicken in the deli section.
I like to serve cornbread, crackers or Frito chips with my chili. For this recipe, I paired it with my honey cornbread muffins, sliced avocado, fresh parsley, and a pinch or two of shredded cheese.
I hope you enjoy this quick White Chicken Chili recipe and that it can be a staple that you share with your friends.
ENJOY ~ Meagan
- 2 1.25oz. packages white chicken chili seasoning
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 10oz. cans mild rotel tomatoes
- 2 15.5 oz. cans navy beans
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Additional Toppings: avocado and cheese
- Heat a large pot on medium heat and add all the ingredients listed above. Don’t drain any of the cans because they add more flavor.
- Cook the chili for about 30 minutes on medium heat or until chili is nice and hot.
- Top with avocado slices and sharp cheddar cheese.
Ivory Rustic Double-Handled Soup Crocks, Set of 4
Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven, 5-Qt.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.