On Tuesday, November 27th we welcomed Olivia Madison into our family.
I was barely past 39 weeks and figured I would have a couple more days to get things together before she came. I also had either allergies or a cold from Thanksgiving weekend and I was hoping that it would be gone as well but Miss Olivia had other plans for her mom and dad. We can’t stop taking photos of her and I apologize now for the excessive blow up of photos on Instagram. (Ok not really)
- Extremely happy baby
- Resembles her dad
- Gained her baby weight back in a week
- Dogs are already protecting her
- Bubba (boston terrier) checks on her every time she cries
- Loves her Mamaroo or maybe her mother does
- Sleeps better when she is swaddled in her First Year Blanket
- Likes to stay up at night and sleep during the day
- Frequent hiccuper
- Loves her Nanny
- Not a fan of baths or changing of diapers
- Loves her pacifier
She is truly a blessing from God and we couldn’t be happier!