1) A while back I joined birch box. Every month they send me small samples to try out and you can buy if you like them. I immediately fell in love with this mascara. It makes my lashes very full and long looking.
2) I am obsessing or debating on when I will make these yummy brownies.
3) This past weekend my husband (Shaun) painted our little baby’s nursery. I had an idea in my head on how I wanted it to look and luckily everything panned out. He did such a good job with it!
4) While he was busy painting I was relaxing trying to bring the swelling down from my feet and ankles. I highly recommend THIS BOOK to read it was soooo good. I may have even cried a bit but I’m going to blame that on my pregnancy.
5) I am in LOVE with this shake that I found on pinterest. I mean I really really want to make this or have someone make it for me!!!
6) So not only am I obsessing over food but I have a CRAVING to shop. Most women in their pregnancy like to clean and tidy up the house. Well in the last week all I want to do is buy buy buy! I’m trying really hard to not push the submit button on many things that I see but I just had to have these cute bowls from anthropologie.
7) After receiving these bowls today at lunch I had three more boxes arrive on our doorstep. Lucky for me I get home before my husband does so I can at least condense the boxes down.
8) The next time I have people over to our house or to entertain I am definitely making THESE again! They are so juicy and delicious!