1) So much is going on in our household involving little Olivia’s room. We are finally getting everything put together and just waiting to fill it up. I have been obsessing over the Petunia Pickle Bottom bags for quite some time. I decided to buy a diaper bag that looked like a purse and would be something that I could use with future babies as well.
3) Back in September I celebrated my 28th birthday! I received two new pairs of earrings from Kendra Scott and now I can’t get enough of her jewelry. Please check her out because she is very talented!
4) While I was celebrating my birthday in my hometown I was also gearing up for my middle sister’s wedding! I have never been a big fan of lipstick! The day of the wedding though I was looking kind of washed out and had no color on my lips. Low and behold my older sister handed me some Covergirl lipstick and I fell in love.
5) I also might be obsessing over the coffee chocolate cookies that I made this past weekend. I’ve had them in ice cream and I even eat them up so that the chocolate is real gooey!
HOT LINKS THAT I LOVE THIS WEEK!
- Bridget at Bake at 350 has a new cookie decorating book
- This chocolate velvet looks so dreamy!
- I am seriously wanting one of these really really bad!