Holiday Christmas functions and tacky sweater parties are in full swing during the holiday months. Not only are we shopping for gifts but also many people are left pondering the idea of what to wear to these outings. You want to look your best for the company party and you are left trying to find your Grandmother’s sweater for the tacky one. That doesn’t leave much time to find out what you can contribute for the meal.
I’m here to help you with these easy No Bake Peppermint Mousse Bites. It will look like you spent a lot of time on these desserts but in all reality they take minimal time to make. Plus people will be going nuts for them and begging for the recipe.
First you will need Athens Mini Fillo Shells that are fully baked and ready to go. Next up is the mousse, which is made with a little whisking help from a packaged pudding box, cool whip and some milk. Place it in the refrigerator and get ready to pipe away. Top it off with some peppermint chips and your recipe is ready for the party.
That leaves you more time to spend on getting ready than sweating away at a hard dish in the kitchen. Keep the Peppermint Mousse Bites refrigerated until ready to eat and store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Don’t worry there shouldn’t be any leftovers after the party.
ENJOY ~ Meagan
Peppermint Mousse Bites
- 1 3.56-ounce box of instant chocolate pudding
- ¾ cup light cool whip
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 30 (2 boxes) Athens Mini Fillo Shells
- ¼ cup peppermint baking chips
- Put chocolate pudding mix, cool whip and milk into a bowl and then using a hand mixer beat for 3-4 minutes on high speed. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes.
- Place the mousse in a piping or Ziploc bag with a decorating tip. Pipe into the Mini Fillo shells and then top with peppermint baking chips.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to eat.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Athens Foods. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that I love.