This Korean flavored ribeye should be considered when planning your next family meal. It’s a simple meal to prepare that can be cooked quickly yet provides a robust flavor that should still appeal to kiddos. #trendinginthekitchen
Do you consider yourself an adventurous eater or do you just try the same foods over and over?
I recently went to lunch with a group of coworkers and we tried Korean food. I can’t say that I’ve been to a Korean restaurant before, but after dining there for lunch that day I instantly fell in love with the flavors in the types of dishes they serve.
For instance, some of those dishes including bibimbap and bulgogi were a pleasant surprise that day. I’ve teamed up with Pompeian olive oil to bring you this Korean flavored ribeye dish. If you prefer a meal with some heat or a little bit of spice I would highly recommend adding a pinch of red pepper flakes to it.
For this dish, I used Pompeian’s Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is a full-bodied flavor and is extremely low in acidity. This oil is ideal for marinades, pasta and salad dressings.
This Korean flavored ribeye can be served with rice, fresh vegetables or their famous veggie pancakes depending on your mood.
ENJOY ~ Meagan
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon of robust Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 pounds ribeye steak
- 1/2 white onion, cut into chunks
- In a large bowl whisk together the first six ingredients.
- Add the meat and then cover with Saran Wrap in place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium high heat and then add in onions and meat mixture.
- Cook for six minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve with rice or rice noodles.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Pompeian olive oil. All opinions are 100% my own and I appreciate the support on the brands that we love.