December has been a busy month and we are just now halfway through it. Two birthdays have been thrown, work Christmas party, school Christmas programs, school Christmas parties and I still need to finish the shopping. I’m running out of time yet I’m still piling things up on my TO DO list.
This past weekend after throwing a birthday party we came home starving and ready to eat. I cubed some day old french bread and tossed it with olive oil, garlic and herbs and baked it in the oven. It was the perfect side to this easy 5 MINUTE Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup. Unlike other dry soups that take more than fifteen minutes to prepare by stove, with Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse Potato Soup, you can conveniently just add water and prepare restaurant-quality soup in your kitchen in just five minutes.
This cheddar broccoli potato soup is made from REAL Idaho® red potatoes. Idahoan® was born in 1960 and has since expanded from mashed potatoes to casseroles to these tasty Premium Steakhouse Potato Soups.
The homemade herb croutons added a nice crunchy texture to the soup. They were easy to prepare and most of the ingredients should be in your pantry. This meal came together in less than 20 minutes and it helped feed our hungry family. So when you are in need of a quick, comforting, warm meal, turn to Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups.
ENJOY ~ Meagan
Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup with Homemade Herb Croutons
- 1 Idahoan® Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup package
- 5 cups cubed french bread with crust removed
- ⅛ teaspoon thyme
- ⅛ teaspoon rosemary
- ⅛ teaspoon parsley
- ⅛ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook soup according to package instructions.
- Lay bread cubes out on a baking sheet. In a bowl whisk together herbs, garlic and olive oil. Drizzle over the bread cubes and using your hands move the bread cubes around to make sure everything is well coated.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes tossing halfway through the process.
- Serve on top of warmed soup.
To see the other flavors plus more recipes, visit www.Idahoan.com and check out @IdahoanFoods and #IdahoanSteakhouseSoups on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Idahoan®. All opinions are 100% my own and I appreciate your support on the brands we love.