By this time last year my shopping list was complete and I was ready to start wrapping the gifts. This year I’m slacking and still need to make an outing to complete the kids wishlist of gifts.
Please tell me you procrastinated as well…
I’ve come up with a list of 10 Last Minute Holiday Gifts that will help any procrastinator that is still shopping and needs a little guidance along the way. This list is mainly for adults but I did include one kid item in the roundup.
Now let’s get shopping shall we…
- Amazon’s Echo – I received this as a birthday present this year and I absolutely love this item. Alexa is the name of the machine kind of like Siri for Apple. “She” can call you an Uber, get you Dominos Pizza, order Amazon products, tell you the weather/sports/news, answer questions and get you the latest weather update. My kids love to play music and I like to use her for music, adding items to my grocery list and setting timers while cooking. Price point: $139 plus Free Shipping for Prime members
- Ugg Boots – Comfy, cozy boots that will keep the entire family warm during these cold months. I have a pair and I absolutely love wearing them around the house and out around town. They are great with leggings and jeans. Price point: Avg $100-250
- Bouqs – Who doesn’t love fresh flowers in there home? You can order a one time flower bouquet or even set up a monthly, bimonthly account to receive fresh flowers all year long. This is also a great gift for moms and grandmothers.
- Cheddar’s Gift Cards – Giving the gift of goodness helps everyone during the holiday season. Share the goodness with a Cheddar’s gift card under the tree or in the stocking. Cheddar’s food is made from scratch and dining there is great for any family. Don’t forget to enter below for a chance to win a $100 card to Cheddar’s.
- Indoor Smart Garden – If you love to garden and like having fresh herbs and vegetables at your disposal then this machine is for you. In fact, I’m thinking about ordering one for myself or including this on my wishlist I’m sending to my husband. Price Point: $63
- GoPro Hero – LOVE this camera! Our family was needing a camera to take to birthday parties, sporting events and something to shoot family moments at home. This camera can shoot video, photos, video bursts and nighttime shots. You can even buy accessories to place this camera in the water. You can check out the quality with this water shot from our trip to Belize this past summer. $399
- Ice Cream Truck Tent – My kids absolutely love building forts with blankets and pillows. Take it one step further with this Ice Cream Truck Tent. We have three kids so this would be big enough for all of them to play in and allow for them to have a slumber party at night. Price Point: $149 on SALE
- Whiskey Stones – Tired of your mixed drink getting watered down by the ice? Pop these whiskey stones in the freezer and add them to your mixed drink once it is ready. Then just wash the whiskey stones with water and place them back in the freezer until you are ready to use again. They would be great as a stocking stuffer too.
- Wooden Watch – I gave my husband this watch for our 5 year anniversary. It’s light weight and is the perfect ensemble to his outfits. They can even monogram the watch before sending it off. Price Point:$120
- Bose Headphones – Sometimes you just need a little bit of silence. These noise cancelling headphones will help you do just that. I’ll be passing this item on to my husband as well. Price Point: $100
Giveaway: Comment below with an item you would like to get for Christmas to enter a chance to win a $100 gift card to Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen and a $50 amazon gift card. One winner will be chosen December 19th. You have 24 hours to respond to email before another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cheddars. I’m also providing the $50 gift card with my own money. All opinions are 100% my own. Affiliate links are also in this post from Amazon.