I am officially in Miami and I’ve had the Will Smith “Miami” song stuck in my head for the past week. The BlogHER food conference is officially underway and I can’t wait to meet other bloggers and try out the Miami food scene. I will also be spending plenty of time at the beach with a drink in tow with some foodie friends. You have to love a FOOD conference that is packed with amazing sponsors and people who totally get why you take photos of your food all the time. The people who understand why you don’t touch the food for 3-5 minutes because you are trying to get the best light and photo for your still shot.
That’s right I’m about to blow up my Facebook and instagram feed with photos of food blogging friends, great food, fun parties and of course the beach.
While I am in Miami I wanted to leave you with this fun hummus dipping sauce in celebration of National #hummusday with Sabra. My family definitely gets their fill of hummus and we have a toddler who doesn’t like to share it with us. We buy large containers at Costco and little single packs for Olivia. She likes knowing that she can have her own container. My all time favorite combo is their pine nut hummus and when I get it at the store you can bet that I won’t share it.
We are a finger-lickin’, dippin’ obsessed family.
This recipe also works well for people who are allergic to peanuts and can’t dip their eggs rolls or spring rolls into a sauce. Don’t worry I’ve got you covered!
If you LOVE hummus like we do Sabra is offering several great giveaways in honor of this day. I promise you will not want to miss out on these great offers.
- Facebook: If you check out their Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/sabra) they will be giving out coupons for National Hummus Day. Free hummus count me in.
- Twitter or Instagram: Giving away 10, $100 Visa Gift Cards and Party prize packs for tagging a pic of Sabra and themselves #HummusDay on 5/15 (Upload a photo of you and any Sabra product to Twitter or Instagram on 5/15/2014 for a chance to win a Sabra Party Prize Pack, full of Sabra swag, free Sabra coupons and a $100 Visa gift card for all the dippers! To enter just tag your photo with #HummusDay. Sabra will contact 10 winners on 5/16/2014 via the platform they entered on, so keep on the lookout! You can find Sabra on Twitter at www.twitter.com/sabra and on Instagram at www.instagram.com/
- Pinterest: Today is the last day for the Pinterest Pin it to Win it. Folks can enter to win great Sabra prizes at http://contests.
ENJOY ~ Meagan
Hummus dipping sauce
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 10 ounce container chipotle hummus
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post brought to you by Sabra. We absolutely love their hummus and can’t wait to dig into some more.